Make sure you drive by and see how clean and beautiful the pool is this year. The Management Team at BRA has worked diligently with our dedicated members this season to open Beechwood Pool. Thank you everyone who has fulfilled their volunteer hours and helped out in numerous ways to make this weekend happen. Everything looks fantastic! We are fully staffed. We have passed inspection with the Health Department and have an excellent plan in place to keep your family safe in a fun and welcoming environment in 2020.
There are a few things you can expect to be a little different from past seasons. We can all appreciate that COVID-19 has affected every aspect of our lives this season, but I think we could all use some fun this year at the pool!
We have been monitoring CDC and local authority guidelines since the onset of COVID-19. As always at Beechwood, SAFETY is our top priority. Here are some changes you can expect this year:
- Hand sanitizing station at entrance and Snack Shack.
- Increased sanitation time
- Lifeguard breaks for 20 minutes every hour of operation.
- Lane Lines
- Separation of Clean Seating. We have implemented a process for signing in/out pool chairs. Disinfectant solution and clean rags will be provided at the Chair Corral. Just clean it and put it back. Or kindly bring your own beach chair.
- Social Distancing – Per Phase 2 Guidelines, look for the Shiny Silver Shark Fins for suggested distance.
- Baby Pool is not currently open.
- No pool toys or noodles will be provided. It’s BYOT (Bring your own toys, masks, goggles, noodles, personal flotation devices. The lifeguards need to be able to see the bottom of the pool, so no opaque or large floats.
- Increased signage.
- Must shower prior to entry into pool.
- Shoes required in restrooms at all times.
- Please do not wear a mask in the pool.
Saturday June 13th, 2020 – Pool Opens at 11:00 a.m We are updating our database. Everyone must complete a 2020 membership application. Come on by in the morning and get your paperwork completed and membership paid. That will give us time to answer any of your questions. Sign up for Swim Team
Monday, June 15th, 2020 – 9:00 a.m. Beechwood Sharks Swim Team’s Coach Deb is hosting New Swim Team Member Try Outs. Paid Membership Required in addition to swim team dues. Returning swimmers do NOT need to try out.
Don’t forget to ask about The Bee Byway!
We are looking forward to this Summer at Beechwood!
Check out beechwoodpool.com