Affordable Family Fun!!!
The daffodils are ready to bloom and that means that summer is right around the corner! The Clubhouse has had a great off-season with an increase in rentals and we are looking forward to a great summer at Beechwood Pool! The first board meeting of 2020 has concluded and we have established new rates for the upcoming season with consideration of our operating costs. A tremendous amount of time and work is necessary to open the pool and maintain the property year-round. Our organization receives no funds from any HOA or community organization and is completely funded by membership fees and rental of the clubhouse. The Board is comprised of volunteers and receive no compensation or profits. Our rates have remained the same as the last several years, but with an addition of a maintenance fee. This fee must be paid up front, but will be refunded once volunteer hours are completed. If maintenance hours are not completed, your maintenance fee will be forfeited and will go into future maintenance and repairs needed.
- $350 Standard Family Membership, plus $50 maintenance fee or 10 volunteer hours
- $330 Military Active Duty, Retired, Reserve, First Responders, Law Enforcement, plus $50 maintenance fee or 10 volunteer hours
- $300 for 2 person household (couple or parent and child), plus $50 maintenance fee or 10 volunteer hours
- $200 for Single person rate, plus $25 maintenance fee or 10 volunteer hours
- $330 Senior Citizen Family Membership, age 60 and up, plus $25 maintenance fee or 10 volunteer hours.
(These must be purchased at the gate, and are in addition to annual membership dues)
$50 – Add a child (for sitters, grandparents, caretakers, or host families who bring kids who do not reside with them) child must be with host family member to enter. Child is not eligible for swim team. Child’s parent/guardian must complete waivers and provide contact info. Host family assumes responsibility for child. This is “per named child” and is not a “plus 1.”
$50 – Add a sitter (For families who utilize nannies or daytime sitters or caretakers who do not reside with them full-time) Sitter must meet age criteria for supervision of children. Sitter must be with host children to enter. Sitter is not eligible for swim team or “member discounts” on clubhouse, pool, or facility rentals.
Anything below the standard family membership is considered a “discount” and cannot be combined. Choose the best option for your family.
Memberships can be purchased online or in person.
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited use of the Pool and facilities during normal hours
- Swim team for the kids (Extra dues apply)
- Fun events for the Whole Family
- Reduced rental rates for the Clubhouse
- Reduced rental rates for Pool Parties
Running the pool well depends on having plenty of volunteers, and helps to keep our costs low. We need YOU!
For further information, contact the membership coordinator